Is your shopfront not designing according to your needs? Or many components are missed on your shop front? Or is your shopfronts not enable to access to all? Or are shopfronts colors fade? Is there any issue with Signage?
This is not your problem. Many people face the same types of problems. Many people expected that development would be higher but not according to you.
Good design includes the best quality which makes shopping environment more attractive and desirable. This in turn it increases your business. Poor quality shopfront creates a bad impact on your business and poor quality shopfronts may create a chance of security and thrive.
1. When we design shopfronts we must deeply reflect and harmonize with some special characters like what types of material are used at all and its age. And that area where it would be located.
2. You can follow the principal of classical shopfront design but not compromise the principle of traditional design. Mean to say classical shopfront design with remaining the principle of traditional design. The innovation with traditional design principles can be acceptable and contemporary traditional design.
3. The upper floor and rest of the shopfront both should be seen together not separate. Because both should be in proportion and some of the features coming from the upper floor should be continued at the right level. Example – Window
4. Shopfronts in London should be adjusted with the design structure of your building. If your existing shopfront has good strength and quality, you can be refurbished. All replacement is acceptable if you understand that new expedient is perfect to make your shopfront more attractive.5. If you install canopy then it should be matched to your building.
6. Entry gate should be designed in a way that it would be accessible all people like to disable, older, pushchairs people.
The material we must use:
Shopfront material should be according to age and designing of the building
Timber must be strong and recommended by shopfronts and this should be colored
Stallrisers hold be install with material which is a part of the building. Because glasses are the most expensive and sometimes they appear out of scale and very costly if you replace them. We can suppose a scale that can subdivide window means glazing bar.